H. BAUDRY CONSTRUCTION has an excellent safety and environmental record and strives to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for its employees and trades, clients and public. Our company objective is to provide quality construction while endeavouring to eliminate employee accidental injury.
Management is responsible for the Health and Safety of their employees. To accomplish this, management strives to identify, control, and/or eliminate any hazards that may result in accidents or incidents. This will be achieved through education, competent supervision and the provision of well-maintained equipment.
Supervisors are responsible and accountable for the health and safety of the workers assigned to them, and will lead by example. They shall ensure that:
• workers are trained to do their jobs safely.
• workers use personal protective equipment where necessary, and follow safe work practices and procedures
• workers are aware of their rights: to know, to participate, to review, to refuse, to work free from discrimination
Workers and all workplace parties (including suppliers and subcontractors) are ultimately responsible for their own safety and shall:
• comply with all legislative safety regulations, company and client rules, policies and procedures
• report all unsafe conditions, accidents or incidents promptly to their Supervisor or Foreman.
• be encouraged to participate and contribute to the company safety program
The real success of our Health and Safety program will be determined by our company members. To succeed will require the dedication, commitment and full participation of all personnel working together toward the common goal of a safe and healthy work environment.